SCTE Announces Shortlist for 2015 Technological Innovation Awards
SCTE™, the Society for Broadband Professionals, has announced the shortlist for its prestigious 2015 Technological Innovation Awards. The winners will be announced at the SCTE’s Summer Lecture on 8 July 2015 at RallyDays in Bicester, UK.
Open to the entire broadband industry, the awards are for technological innovation in the broadband arena and may be for a product, system or concept. The item nominated must have been introduced into the marketplace between 1 January 2014 and 31 December 2014. The shortlisted companies and products in each award category are:
“Best broadband network transmission solution”
- Harmonic Inc - NSG Exo
- Technetix - 1.2GHz DBx platform
- Corning Optical Communications - SMF-28® Ultra Fibre
- Bridge Technologies - Gold TS Protection
- ARRIS - AgileMax™ RFoG Optical Distribution
“Best digital processing solution”
- Elemental Technologies - Elemental Delta
- Deluxe OnDemand - 4K UHD VOD Management
- ARRIS - ME-7000 Converged Video Compression Platform
- Technetix - USP-125
“Best CPE solution”
- Teleste - Home Distribution Amplifier (HDU)
- Teleste - Sub-Miniature Euro style Integrated Double Galvanic Isolator
- Technetix Ltd - HDU-200 In-Home Amplifier
The best overall submission will receive the SCTE 2015 Technological Innovation of the Year Award. Last year’s winner of this award was Bridge Technologies for its VB288 Content Extractor.
More information about the Technological Innovation Awards, and other SCTE activities, is available at www.theSCTE.eu. SCTE training programme information is available at www.thescte.eu/index.php/professional-development.
- Created on .