Don’t miss the SCTE Spring Lecture
Don’t miss SCTE’s Spring Lecture Meeting on 22 March 2017 at the Royal College of Surgeons in London. The event will feature presentations covering topics such as distributed access, migration towards DOCSIS 3.1 and Raman optical amplification. A cocktail party will also be held in the library at the Royal College of Surgeons after the lecture programme for all attendees.
- Mike Harrop, Application Engineering & CTO Office, EXFO on “Everything You Need to Know about Raman Optical Amplification”.
- Dave Belt, Product Marketing Director, Irdeto on “Maintaining Control in an Unmanaged World”.
- Dr. Nicola Millard, Head of Customer Insight and Futures, Global Innovation Team, BT on ‘Super Agents and Autonomous Customers”.
- Steven Soenens, Vice President, Product Marketing, Skyline Communications on “Migration Towards D3.1 and Distributed Architectures: Lessons Learned from the Largest European DOCSIS 3.1 Network Upgrade”.
- Luca Giacobino, Pre-Sales Engineer/Technical Sales, SIAE Microelettronica SpA on “Addressing the LTE-A/5G Challenges”.
- Olli Leppanen, Vice President, Distributed Access, Teleste on “HFC Evolution to Distributed Access”.
- Mike McWilliams, Senior Product Manager, ARRIS on “Driving Fibre Deeper”.
Reserve your place now by registering your interest on http://www.thescte.eu/index.php/component/proforms/event-booking-form or see https://www.thescte.eu/events/table-of-all-events/icalrepeat.detail/2017/03/22/71/-/scte-spring-lecture-2017
SCTE members can access all previous SCTE lecture presentations from the member part of the SCTE website at http://www.thescte.eu/downloads/members-only-content-1/lectures-1