Register for the SCTE Benelux Lecture at IBC
Following a complimentary light lunch buffet for all lecture attendees at 12.30pm, the presentations will commence at 13.45. At the conclusion of the afternoon session, there will be a drinks reception at 17.30. Presentations include:
- “The benefits of migration to a software-based cable access architecture” by David Whitehead, Global Key Account Director, Harmonic Inc.
- “How FTTH enables the Smart Home” by Gerlas van den Hoven, CEO, Genexis BV.
- “Measure, monitor, manage; ensuring fibre optic infrastructure integrity” by Stephan Peute, Manager Engineering, Design & Consultancy, Simac Electronics.
- “Converging management of disparate network technologies” by Rob McCann, President, Clearcable Networks.
- “Defining the scope of a new generation CMS” by John Welten, Sr. Product Manager, SeaChange International.
The full programme can be downloaded at https://www.thescte.eu/downloads/lectures-conferences-and-exhibitions-1/benelux-1/september-2017/1361-benelux-lecture-leaflet-and-booking-form/file . Presented papers will be available for members to download from the SCTE website after the event.