Don’t miss the SCTE Spring Lecture
This year’s SCTE Spring Lecture will take place on Tuesday 24 March 2020 at the National Conference Centre (National Motorcycle Museum) in Solihull (near the NEC in Birmingham, UK). The Spring Lecture will be centred on fibre market trends, visual and audio smart assistants, network power and wireless technologies. Lunch is free for SCTE members, and free entry is also offered to the National Motorcyle Museum.
The National Motorcycle Museum houses the largest collection of British motorcycles in the world, with over 1000 machines from 170 different manufacturers spanning no less than three centuries! With its earliest pioneer machine dating from 1898 through to the latest British superbikes of this century, the museum collection highlights both the development of the motorcycle as well as showcasing the UK’s proud motorcycle manufacturing heritage.
Presentations at this year’s event are:
- “The State of Fibre and Key Market Trends” by Erzsébet Fitori, Director General, FTTH Council.
- “Unlocking the Potential of the Device with AI-Driven Sensory and Telemetry Driven Back Downstream to Visual and Audio Smart Assistants” by Commscope.
- “A Look at the Future of Energy for Cable TV” by Jason Simpson, VP Global Energy & Utilities, Liberty Global.
- “How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Cloud Migrations” by Gabor Molnar, Ph.D., Evangelist, Video Services & Science, Divitel B.V.
- “Wireless – What is Next?” by John Anderton, Director, Product Line Management, Wireless Connectivity Business Unit, Wireless Business Unit, Qorvo.
- Created on .