FTTX & DOCSIS online event
ANGA COM, the exhibition and conference for broadband, television & online, is organising a free webinar on Tuesday 17 November 2020 from 2:00 - 5:00p.m. CET, in cooperation with the SCTE, to highlight what operators should consider today for both FTTX and DOCSIS.
“In the ANGA COM Online Special, ’FTTX & DOCSIS’, we will dig deeper into the ongoing technology transformation to understand the impact on the broadband industry,” said ANGA.
During the three-hour live webinar, users will find answers to questions such as:
- How to ensure more bandwidth with optical technologies?
- How to handle customer premises equipment (CPE) in very high-capacity (VHC) networks?
- How will the transition to DOCSIS 4.0 speed up the bandwidth race?
- How can proper open access be implemented?
A technology-focused outlook on FTTX and DOCSIS will be provided in two panels by:
- AVM, Henning Kroll.
- CommScope, Dave Keane-Mirajkar.
- EXFO, Christian Till.
- HUBER+SUHNER BKtel, Dr. Friedemann Weiß.
- Nokia, Armin Winter.
- Technetix, Jan Ariesen.
- Teleste Corporation, Arttu Purmonen.
- Trimble, Robert Pagano.
- VXFIBER, Jan Backman.
The panels will be presented by Carsten Engelke, ANGA, and Mike Thornton, SCTE. The detailed agenda can be downloaded on https://angacom.de/en/visitors/conference/online-special
- Created on .